Old 09-02-2006, 07:38 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Garden Viking

Default What Happened?

What happened to this NG? I was wondering why I have gotten so many
customers coming back to me with disapproval about info in here. I will hold
off sending anyone here until the real wet ones come back. Where are ya'll?
K30a? Dr Solo? Ken? Others?
YIKES!!!
Former.

Old 21-02-2006, 05:51 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
littleditty

I don't have a clue what kind of misinformation you've been getting, but
you're in the wrong ng dude. The members you're referring to are regulars
on rec.ponds, and the last time I sub'd to it, it was inundated with trolls.
On second thought, maybe they aren't trolls, but rather, your customers.
ld