GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Hi Jerri and gang (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/12126-hi-jerri-gang.html)

Priscilla McCullough 29-03-2003 01:56 AM

Hi Jerri and gang

Jerri you asked if we were flooding. There I thought if we got anymore rain
we would all have to buy boats.
I remember you telling me your son lived by the river. Did he just move to
Guyton? I thought he lived closer out towards the beach.
Tomorrow I'm go start trying to work on my bigger pond. I got to try and get
it back up. I got to many small goldfish out.
Them suckers really must have been hiding because I sure didn't see them. I
netted out about 15. I did give some to the Teacher I work with at school.
He has a small pond.
Jerri, do you have a bottom drain on any of your ponds?
Priss