GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Pond back up (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/12880-pond-back-up.html)

Priscilla McCullough 03-04-2003 10:56 PM

Pond back up

Got the pond back up.
I dug it a bit deeper and weight it down at the bottom with some rocks.
This was 2 days ago and so far liner has stayed down.
I even got in this morning and felt around the bottom with my feet and it
feels solid.
I'm go have to get me some more lillies and such.
Anyone got a site with good buys on lillies and lotus?
Might start putting fish back in this weekend.
Priss

Jerrispond 15-04-2003 02:56 AM

Pond back up

Anyone got a site with good buys on lillies and lotus?

I saw named ( but common) water lilies at Lowes yesterday for under $10 Priss
Jerri

LRobi31070 16-04-2003 12:32 AM

Pond back up

They have lilies at Wal Mart for around 5-7 dollars.