GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Great Book on Water Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/141658-great-book-water-gardens.html)

[email protected] 29-03-2006 02:11 PM

Great Book on Water Gardens

I found a great book about water gardens at Amazon, Better Homes and
Gardens Water Gardens. It sold at Wal Mart for over $13.00 but at
Amazon I bought 2 used for less than $5 each. I'll be using ideas in it
to re-build our backyard retreat, our Great Garden Pond, this spring
and add a waterfall. When I started looking on the Internet in January
for ideas and info about garden ponds and water gardens I found lots of
info so I decided to make a website to share it with others. You can
see a photo of our garden pond on my website;
http://www.greatgardenponds.com Here in Minnesota we are finally
getting into the 50's this week so it's time to get started.

Have a wonderful day. Henry