GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   info on a pond pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/142803-info-pond-pump.html)

ant 21-04-2006 03:51 PM

info on a pond pump

Hi my pump has died on me i was wondering if

the clean water submersible pumps with float switch

are any good or shell i just go for a normal pond pump

thanks

Rodney Pont 21-05-2006 03:49 PM

info on a pond pump

On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:42:28 GMT, ant wrote:

where can i find them from m8 im in the uk

http://www.koicarp.net/pumps/sequenc...nce_pumps.html

thanks
m...

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

ant 23-05-2006 08:12 PM

info on a pond pump

thanks i will have a look

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.izmsea0.pminews@ouse ...
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:42:28 GMT, ant wrote:

where can i find them from m8 im in the uk

http://www.koicarp.net/pumps/sequenc...nce_pumps.html

thanks
om...

ant 31-05-2006 11:02 AM

info on a pond pump

thanks for that m8 i went for a fish mate 9000
"Jeanne" wrote in message
I was on a one-horse external pump for 25 years which finally gave out.
Expensive thing. I went to a 1/2 horse Semis (or some name like that in a
blue box) submersible pump. I went through three of them in ten months.
No
good. I am now on a Sears 1/2 HP pump that has been working fine for six
months. I guess submersibles are made for basement flooding, etc where
they
don't run continuously. I may go back to an external pump if this one
quits....