Old 02-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Registered User

Default flexiponds, anyone?

Anyone got, of knows anything about flexiponds? It’s a rigid pond made from “a revolutionary rubberised material” which means it can be folded up and delivered in a box. According to the manufacturer it’s like a cross between a flexible and a rigid liner with the advantages of both and none of their associated problems. I’m considering getting one, but thought I’d ask if anyone had any experience of them. Here’s a link to a website selling them.

http://www.gardenitems.co.uk/pebble_pools_flexipond.php
Old 04-05-2006, 03:11 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Randy R

"seneca" wrote in message

Anyone got, of knows anything about flexiponds? It's a rigid pond made
from "a revolutionary rubberised material" which means it can be folded
up and delivered in a box. According to the manufacturer it's like a
cross between a flexible and a rigid liner with the advantages of both
and none of their associated problems. I'm considering getting one, but
thought I'd ask if anyone had any experience of them. Here's a link to a
website selling them.

http://tinyurl.com/mpa98

I don't see how you can go wrong with this for a smaller pond. I don't know
if adding a drain to it would be a problem though.

Randy R

Old 06-05-2006, 09:05 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat

--
seneca

sorry 。。but I donot konw what your
meaning i am a new comer in this group ..

Old 08-05-2006, 03:35 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Pooch

After looking at the website, I would be concerned about the 1 year
warranty. Seems to me the company doesn't have a lot of confidence in its
durability.

flexiponds seneca Ponds 0 02-05-2006 04:40 PM
can anyone help ID a bug?? PRHD Gardening 1 04-05-2003 07:32 AM
Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Discus? [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 02-04-2003 04:33 PM
JIM'S BACK! Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them? Shiva Roses 2 29-01-2003 01:16 AM
Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them? JimS. Roses 0 27-01-2003 05:19 AM