GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Liner Leak (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/143902-liner-leak.html)

Bob 12-05-2006 12:26 AM

Liner Leak

I beginning to suspect I have a leak in my liner. Other than the water level
showing the height where the leak may be located, are there any suggestions
for pin pointing the leak on the perimeter of the pond?

David Sim 12-05-2006 07:24 AM

Liner Leak

"Bob" wrote in message
et...
I beginning to suspect I have a leak in my liner. Other than the water
level showing the height where the leak may be located, are there any
suggestions for pin pointing the leak on the perimeter of the pond?

Never tried it but I'm told that a few drops of milk on the surcace of the
pond - once it has stopped dropping - will indicate a "flow" towards the
hole.

Seems to make sense - maybe a few drops at several points around the pond?

Good luck