Old 10-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Caroline Bailey

Default Koi and pond

Hi, I have just constructed my Koi pond and published it on the web. I would
be grateful for anyone to look at the site,and give me any feedback on the
pond, fish and construction of my site. Also be great to receive links to
your sites. Many thanks
www.kevskoi.co.uk

Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Looks great Caroline.
I love the design of the pond.
You can take a look at my site although I need to do some updating.
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html
Priss

Old 12-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Bob H

looks good, mine is still under construction....
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPo...nd.msnw?Page=1