GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   New site for ponds and garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/147135-new-site-ponds-garden.html)

Nick Byford 28-06-2006 11:17 AM

New site for ponds and garden

Check it out at www.pennix.co.uk

Dribbler 05-07-2006 06:17 PM

New site for ponds and garden

"Nick Byford" wrote in message
Check it out at www.pennix.co.uk

Thank you for posting this link Nick. The pond is fabulous.

How did you build such a fabulous stream? Was it a liner you used?

Dribbbler

Nick Byford 07-07-2006 04:34 PM

New site for ponds and garden

We had a stream originally, but we got rid of it as it became dirtied really
quickly. I was cleaning it once a week and now we just have the waterfall.

I would definitely suggest using pond liner to form you stream bed, then put
your rocks, gravel - whatever on top. Don't make it too wide as the pump
will have enough trouble keeping up as it is (depending upon height above
the pond). We tried this and were diappointed.

Thanks for looking at the site though. I'll try my best to keep it up to
date. Should be some updated stuff coming in the next few days.....

Check it out at www.pennix.co.uk