Old 17-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered User

Unhappy sick fish

hi hope some one can help!!!!
i am having a problem with my gold fish in my pond
some of my fish are getting a white fluff around there gills and on there bodies i have treated twice with "interpet anti fungus and bacteria" a bright green liquid both times following instructions and 5 day treatment . i treated my first fish when it first started with this out of the pond and also treated the whole pond twice, this fish did not recover ,since i have lost 3 others and i am seeing more fish with the same problem
can some one recomend a diffrent treatment and may be a reason i am suffering from this.
the pond was new this summer and i am running a bioforce with uv filter (turned uv off while treating)
thanks
Drew