Old 17-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Kristi J Gregor

Default Jerri got a question on your Veggie filters?

I am trying out a veggie filter this year... What kinda plants do put in
yours...

Thanks Kristi

Old 18-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Jerrispond

I am trying out a veggie filter this year... What kinda plants do put
inyours.

The main plants are water iris planted in lava rock in plastic milk crates.
There is also parrots feather, frog bit, water hyacinth, water lettuce, and a
lot of anacharis. Oh i forgot the azolla, and water clover. Jerri

Old 19-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Do you have your filters above the pond with a waterfall? Or just in the
ground?
I'm still trying to figure out if I'll have enough $$$ to do veggie filter
and fall or just filter. The pump I have now is not set up for another
attachment beside the fountain so I would have to get another pump. I do
have a pool pump I am curious to know would work but am thinking its
probably to powerful. Joe won't help at all with anything, he could care
less about my ponds. Grrrrr men.
Man them parrots feathers you gave me over ran my pond last year. lol That
snake I found was in that stuff.
I am almost scare to let it grow this year.
I've been looking for some Lotus but can't find any here.
I have been keeping an eye on EBay though.

Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 19-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Kristi J Gregor