Old 20-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Jerrispond

Default I'm back

Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need to
rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Old 21-02-2003, 12:03 AM
BenignVanilla

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Jerri...glad to hear you are back on your feet...sorry to hear about the
heart attack. Sounds like you need more R&R by the pond.

BV.

Old 21-02-2003, 12:41 AM
Bonnie Espenshade

BenignVanilla wrote:
"Jerrispond" wrote in message

Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3

stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my

pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Jerri...glad to hear you are back on your feet...sorry to hear about the
heart attack. Sounds like you need more R&R by the pond.

BV.

Hi Jerri,
Glad you're back! Didn't see your post, so I'm
responding now. Plenty of time for mending -
rest up.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 23-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Chris S.

Sorry to hear about your attack Jerri. Hope all is well now. Relax a lot.

Chris 8^P

Old 24-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Cookie

Glad you are ok.....hope you have a good recovery...sending prayers your
way...NY Cookie

Old 24-02-2003, 07:18 PM
IAN GARDNER

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

So Sorry to hear that. I`m glad your recovering and alot better.
There`s quite alot of newbies on here! Not alot of the regulars seem to be
left now. They may be in lurking mode like me! I download about 3 times a
week all my newsgroups, just to keep an eye on things and to check that
no`one is talking about me behind my back!

It`s good to here from you againg.
--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER