Old 27-04-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.garden.pond.chat,free.uk.nature.ponds,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

Default pond advice forum

We're a friendly and polite bunch who are always willing to help and take
advice from more experienced members.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/forum/

Old 27-04-2007, 11:30 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.garden.pond.chat,free.uk.nature.ponds,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

well thats one thing your not gonna find in the rec.ponds grup is
frieindly folks unless you like conceited know it alls who also run a
and manage a hate forum that is dedicated to creating turmoil on the
usenet, just to get noise levels up so they can have a moderated group
created....
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec...hgroups/topics

Check it out. It was created and supported by two of the so called
super moderators in the rec.ponds moderated gorup at the request of
the other moderators and the moderated groups proponent in a
deceitfull way to get a moderated gorup created. It was dedicated to
creating turmoil and upset with a few individuals.

Your spinning yur wheels looking for anyone here to join yur group as
they are opposed to all but what they create and control...Good luck
in getting more members. I am sure there may be a few that still
patoronize rec.ponds and have no use for the moderated pond group that
will visit, and possibly use the forum you all have but It would
really surprise me since these assholes are very deceitfull and
hipocritical in their manners......and at most would only try and
bring yur forum down by downgrading it under any one of the various
hate user names they use for that purpose.

-------
Old 27-04-2007, 11:51 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.garden.pond.chat,free.uk.nature.ponds,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

A pertinent comment from Wikipedia about trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

The key element under attack by a troll is the forum or group's
recognized and agreed upon power structure.

Hi New to thie forum Need advice spruce Gardening 0 06-04-2009 06:22 PM
Garden pond and fishkeeping advice forum Spudgun[_4_] Garden Photos 0 25-01-2008 01:14 PM
Pond advice forum Spudgun[_3_] Ponds 0 11-05-2007 09:24 PM
pond advice forum Pondboy United Kingdom 2 27-04-2007 11:51 PM
OT Thanks for the forum -- was: Lifting our forum@ Frogleg United Kingdom 0 26-01-2004 11:18 PM