under my lily leaves

Old 06-07-2007, 08:52 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat

Default under my lily leaves

I must apologise for actually asking a question related to garden ponds as this NG seems to have been hijacked by sex maniacs. but I have some small translucent growths underneath my lily leaves in a small pond. they are about an inch long and look like little plastic capsules. Are they perhaps water snail eggs? I would be glad to know.

--
Yrs Quilly

http://quilljar.users.btopenworld.com/gall.html