GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   CAT DETERRENTS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/21739-cat-deterrents.html)

MISSYMAGICGIRL 11-05-2003 01:32 AM

CAT DETERRENTS

Can anyone suggest a good deterrents that is ultrasonic?? I bought one and can
hear the ultrasound and when it rained today I heard it in alley window coming
from the backyard.

Thanks,

Sacha

MISSYMAGICGIRL 11-05-2003 01:44 AM

CAT DETERRENTS

In article ,
(MISSYMAGICGIRL) writes:

Can anyone suggest a good deterrents that is ultrasonic?? I bought one and
can
hear the ultrasound and when it rained today I heard it in alley window
coming
from the backyard.

Thanks,

Sacha

Sorry for some reason it was posted several times.

sacha

IAN GARDNER 15-05-2003 10:20 PM

CAT DETERRENTS

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
In article ,
(MISSYMAGICGIRL) writes:

Can anyone suggest a good deterrents that is ultrasonic?? I bought one

and
can
hear the ultrasound and when it rained today I heard it in alley window
coming
from the backyard.

Thanks,

Sacha

Sorry for some reason it was posted several times.

sacha

I used to pass a friends house while walking to work and I could hear a high
pitched whistle coming from the drive. As I aproched the drive it gradually
got louder and when I passed it dissapeared. Blooming horrible thing.

I find a water pistol helps. They soon get the message. I`ve had cats
running on water across my pond before!
They soon get the message.

--
SEE YER..