Old 17-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Barbara Harrison

Default pond pics

Hi

I can only find the page about your small pond, and nothing about a dog
attack! No wonder I didnt understand. I am glad we got it sorted though

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
No she wasn't being nasty.
On my link I have how my ponds were made, also the trouble I had with
someones dog ripping everything up and eating all my fish. You can check

out
my site if you like and see what we are refering to.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

"Barbara Harrison" wrote in
message ...
I dont, I read nothing about a dog and I thought you were just being

really
nasty about my pond

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
OK! I understand now.

Old 17-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Priscilla McCullough

I have a link at the bottom of the pages that takes you to the next page.
But here is the link on the dog.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Pond3.htm

"Barbara Harrison" wrote in
message ...

Old 17-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Barbara Harrison

Found it now! Your ponds are coming on great now arent they? I enjoyed your
pages about your son and your pets too. In a bit I hope to be uploading pics
of a bigger pond as well
Barbara

Old 18-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Marc Tripp

Nice looking pond.!!

Marc
Pond pics at: http://members.cox.net/marctripp

Old 19-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Priscilla McCullough

You got a nice looking pond to.
Love those rocks!!!
Got any fish?

Old 19-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Marc Tripp

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
You got a nice looking pond to.
Love those rocks!!!
Got any fish?
--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

I have 2 Koi each about 7 inches long, and 6 or 7 gold fish varying from 2
to 4 inches long. The rocks I picked up along a graded rode near a lake.
Can't afford to by the nice kind you get at landscaping stores G.

Marc
http://members.cox.net/marctripp

Old 19-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Those looked nice to me. Wish I could find some like that on my roads. All I
could find was old grey rocks covered with dirt and clay. Then you have to
be careful not to let cops see you so I don't mess with em.

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

.. .

Old 20-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Jerrispond

I love these message boards
and the pictures

I wish I could figue out how to put up new pics of the work we have done in the
last 3 years....ours looks a whole lot better now Jerri

Old 22-05-2003, 05:08 AM
Marc Tripp

Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
Those looked nice to me. Wish I could find some like that on my roads. All

could find was old grey rocks covered with dirt and clay. Then you have to
be careful not to let cops see you so I don't mess with em.

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

I drive about 65 miles to a lake and find back roads that are graded. That
area is almost all rock, most of it is flint and some other types. I pick
up what has been graded off of the side of the road. I also look for
intersesting rocks when I get into the woods. Sometimes means carrying
large rocks a long way back to the car, but it is worth it.

Someday I will be able to afford that nice flagstone and redo all of the
rock around my pond, but not yet G.

Old 22-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Jerrispond

Someday I will be able to afford that nice flagstone and redo all of the
rock around my pond, but not yet G.

I'd much rather have the rock than the flagstone.....when is the last time you
saw a natural pond or stream with flagstone.....never. I like the natural
look ....flagstone is fake looking Jerri

Old 22-05-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Someday I will be able to afford that nice flagstone and redo all of the
rock around my pond, but not yet G.

I'd much rather have the rock than the flagstone.....when is the last time

you
saw a natural pond or stream with flagstone.....never. I like the

natural
look ....flagstone is fake looking Jerri

I agree 110%. I am edging my pond with plants and turf grass so it blends
into the yard. The back edge is lined with rock, and I have a few placements
of rock around the water garden area. All of this rock is from my yard, and
from a local construction site that is digging up the same kind of rock.
Using the local indigenous rock, helps a lot.

BV.

Old 28-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Marc Tripp

Guess I had not thought about that. I am trying to do some landscaping
around the pond this summer. Once that is done I will probably be much
happier with the look.

Marc
http://members.cox.net/marctripp

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Someday I will be able to afford that nice flagstone and redo all of the
rock around my pond, but not yet G.

I'd much rather have the rock than the flagstone.....when is the last time

you
saw a natural pond or stream with flagstone.....never. I like the

natural
look ....flagstone is fake looking Jerri

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Your Pond Pics BenignVanilla Ponds 28 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
TT was Your Pond Pics John Rutz Ponds 5 16-04-2003 04:56 PM
posted my pond pics in binaries Russ and Cathy Ponds 0 03-04-2003 10:08 PM
Sharing pond pics ... Chi Tran Ponds 9 29-03-2003 06:20 AM