Old 20-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Floyd

Default Leeches

Are leeches bad news in a small wildlife pond? All I seem to have are
water beetles and lots of leeches.

Thanks,

Floyd

http://www.technofreak.com
Old 21-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Jerrispond

Are leeches bad news in a small wildlife pond? All I seem to have are
water beetles and lots of leeches.

Most healthy ponds have them....almost all are non blood suckers, and live in
the plants. the fish love to eat them. Jerri

Old 23-05-2003, 07:44 PM
IAN GARDNER

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Are leeches bad news in a small wildlife pond? All I seem to have are
water beetles and lots of leeches.

Most healthy ponds have them....almost all are non blood suckers, and live

in
the plants. the fish love to eat them. Jerri

I would agree. Leeches look bad and I always go `UH...................` but
they are proberly ok. If you had blood sucking one`s and alot of them then
it could be a problem to the fish.

--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

Old 23-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Jerrispond

` but
they are proberly ok. If you had blood sucking one`s and alot of them then
it could be a problem to the fish.

I think if they were the blood suckers, he would have seen them or sores on the
fish Jerri

Old 29-05-2003, 05:21 AM
IAN GARDNER

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
` but
they are proberly ok. If you had blood sucking one`s and alot of them

then
it could be a problem to the fish.

I think if they were the blood suckers, he would have seen them or sores

on the
fish Jerri

I thought All leaches were bloodsuckers?

Leeches 2pods Ponds 10 20-07-2004 08:06 AM
Yikes !!! (Leeches) (Kathy Bette E Ponds 0 16-07-2004 05:02 AM
leeches Fred Ponds 22 13-02-2004 08:28 PM
leeches? GaneaRowenna Ponds 8 05-06-2003 06:44 AM
advice needed for spring cleaning/catch those leeches Mike Sullivan Ponds 0 19-04-2003 04:32 PM