Old 21-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Jerri

I posted this this morning and never seen it come through so I'm re-posting
it.

Do you have any fish in your veggie filter?
I was wondering if I should buy a small fish and stick in there to eat any
mosquito lava or if the flow of the current would just wash the lava into
the bigger pond.
How was your visit with your son? Good I hope.

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 22-05-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
news
I posted this this morning and never seen it come through so I'm
re-posting
it.

Do you have any fish in your veggie filter?
I was wondering if I should buy a small fish and stick in there to eat any
mosquito lava or if the flow of the current would just wash the lava into
the bigger pond.
How was your visit with your son? Good I hope.

Priss...I have some minnows in my VF. I'll disclaim that by saying this is
my first season so I cannot vouche for their effectiveness nor their ability
to mass populate.

BV.

Jerri LRobi31070 Ponds 3 18-06-2003 04:08 PM
Prayer for Jerri Priscilla McCullough Ponds 18 15-04-2003 03:45 PM
Say a prayer for Jerri Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 3 07-04-2003 03:08 PM
Jerri Russ and Cathy Ponds 0 03-04-2003 10:08 PM
Hi Jerri and gang Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 0 29-03-2003 01:56 AM