GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   waterfall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/30801-waterfall.html)

chaddc94 06-06-2003 06:32 PM

waterfall

I am building a 7 foot tale waterfall but I can not figure out what
would be best to use to build it.

Jerrispond 07-06-2003 06:44 PM

waterfall

I am building a 7 foot tale waterfall but I can not figure out what
would be best to use to build it.

rocks with a pond liner Jerri

*muffin* 08-06-2003 12:08 PM

waterfall

in one of the magazines,, they showed the 'inside' of a tall waterfall was
built using concrete blocks,, then you put liner ,dirt & cover rocks over
that.

the space up through the center of the blocks was used for the water hoses
etc.

om...

Hank Pagel 08-06-2003 05:44 PM

waterfall

Home centers (Home Depot - Lowes- and such) sell molded plastic
climbing walls for children's play sets. They look like a gray rock
wall with flat spots molded in (ideal for plants) and are about the
height you are looking for. They have them buy the swing sets and
slides. I think once it weathered and algae built up it would look
good and it is all one piece(no leaks).