Old 15-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Registered User

Location: Tameside UK
Thumbs up Pond Safety

Hello, I have been reading of the sad deaths of children caused by garden ponds, I have read of six up to now and the summer has just begun. This has lead me to email people and tell them of a product I have found called pondguard, It is made by a small company in Lancashire called Davren Enterprises.

I believe they designed it because they have young children and there was nothing on the market to keep children from falling into ponds, and it also stops birds from getting fish. They can build these guards to fit any shape or size of pond. They have a website at www.pondguardonline.co.uk I think if this safety feature is available to people it would encourage people to have a pond, where they previously would not have had one. I would be interested in what you think of this guard.
www.pondguardonline.co.uk
Old 18-06-2003, 10:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond Safety

"Tommy" wrote in message
s.com...
::Hello, I have been reading of the sad deaths of children caused by
garden ponds, I have read of six up to now and the summer has just
begun. This has lead me to email people and tell them of a product I
have found called pondguard, It is made by a small company in
Lancashire called Davren Enterprises.

I believe they designed it because they have young children and there
was nothing on the market to keep children from falling into ponds, and
it also stops birds from getting fish. They can build these guards to
fit any shape or size of pond. They have a website at
www.pondguardonline.co.uk I think if this safety feature is available
to people it would encourage people to have a pond, where they
previously would not have had one. I would be interested in what you
think of this guard.:: 'www.pondguardonline.co.uk' (http://)

Me smells a troll.

BV.

Old 19-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Registered User

Location: Tameside UK
Thumbs up Re I smell a mole

Sorry thats the only uninteligent comment you can make.
I can assure you I have nothing to do with the pondguard or company mentioned. I only thought it was a device that could save lives. If I think this thing could save one childs life you bet I will tell people about it.
Cheers Tommy
Old 27-06-2003, 08:19 PM
BenignVanilla

"Tommy" wrote in message
s.com...
Sorry thats the only uninteligent comment you can make.
I can assure you I have nothing to do with the pondguard or company
mentioned. I only thought it was a device that could save lives. If I
think this thing could save one childs life you bet I will tell people
about it.

Naw...I am sure I could have come up with something else. Your post seemed
typical of spammers.

If you are not in fact in any way associated to that site, then please
accept my sincerest apologies.

BV.

Looking for a transparent mesh / net to cover pond for safety [email protected] Ponds 4 19-10-2005 03:51 PM
Pond Safety Tommy United Kingdom 3 17-06-2003 06:44 PM
Pond safety, insurance liability GARY BEEZ Ponds 9 27-04-2003 03:44 AM
[IBC] Metal Halides and Safety Ben Griffin Bonsai 1 24-03-2003 01:56 AM
jumpering John Deere safety switch Bill Archibald Lawns 4 07-12-2002 04:04 AM