GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   other pond places (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/34770-other-pond-places.html)

LRobi31070 29-06-2003 03:44 PM

other pond places

Here are some other great ponding places that dont allow the spam and other
garbage. i have been going to these and the people are friendly also.
rec.ponds
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPond/general.msnw
aol water gardening messsage boards.

Hope to see you there!

IAN GARDNER 30-06-2003 10:08 PM

other pond places

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
Here are some other great ponding places that dont allow the spam and

other
garbage. i have been going to these and the people are friendly also.
rec.ponds
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPond/general.msnw
aol water gardening messsage boards.

Hope to see you there!

Er........ Thanks for the advice but............. This newsgroup is all I
need for giving out and receiving advice.

Thanks anyway!

--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

LRobi31070 01-07-2003 03:44 AM

other pond places

Do you get all of the porn and trash that i get? I dont hardly see any ponding
posts, just garbage. Sorry, just thought i would offer!!!!!

Brian Watson 01-07-2003 07:44 AM

other pond places

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
Do you get all of the porn and trash that i get? I dont hardly see any

ponding
posts, just garbage. Sorry, just thought i would offer!!!!!

If you'd rather get Spyware (and spam), that's your choice.

--
Brian
"This isn't the longest day of the year: it just feels like it"