Old 03-07-2003, 10:35 PM
andrew.forster

Default water lillies help

I have about 10 water lillie plants in my pond and for some reason they are
not doing that well this year, does any one have any advise on these plants.
many thanks
andy in swindon

Old 04-07-2003, 08:20 AM
groovy

They might be getting a bit crowded if they have been in there a while
you might need to thin them out a bit. It's been a good year for Lily on
the south coast so maybe some plant food spikes pushed in around the
roots would give them some more energy.

Old 08-07-2003, 11:29 PM
amanda pope

Andrew.
are they leaves just smaller than usual and a little yellower? if so
overcrowding and feeding the problem.

are there any signs of damage to the leaves or discolouration? if there is
can you describe it as this will indicate what the problem is.

geoff pickering Argham Village Nursery www.arghamvillage.co.uk