GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Solar Powered Pond Pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/3625-solar-powered-pond-pump.html)

[email protected] 03-03-2003 11:05 PM

Solar Powered Pond Pump

Anyone know where i can get a solar powered pump for my pond?

Priscilla McCullough 04-03-2003 01:51 AM

Solar Powered Pond Pump

Here you go. http://www.unlimited-power.co.uk/Sol...Fountains.html
Priss

" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know where i can get a solar powered pump for my pond?

[email protected] 06-03-2003 05:27 AM

Solar Powered Pond Pump

Thanks, but I am in the US. This company seems to be in the UK.

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
Here you go. http://www.unlimited-power.co.uk/Sol...Fountains.html
Priss

" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know where i can get a solar powered pump for my pond?

punky 06-03-2003 03:15 PM

Solar Powered Pond Pump

Try www.aquaticeco.com.
" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know where i can get a solar powered pump for my pond?

J and A Baker 21-03-2003 11:08 PM

Solar Powered Pond Pump

Jolly clever us chaps, we can adapt our equipment for your sun.

" wrote in message
Thanks, but I am in the US. This company seems to be in the UK.

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
Here you go. http://www.unlimited-power.co.uk/Sol...Fountains.html
Priss

" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know where i can get a solar powered pump for my pond?