Old 13-07-2003, 11:32 AM
amanda pope

Default Does anyone use EBAY

I am refitting my warehouse and need to clear out the stock to do this.

someone suggested I auction it on EBAY. does anyone use it and is it a good
place to sell water garden equipment.
or should I just discount it on the website.

www.arghamvillage.co.uk

Old 14-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Teri

As a buyer here in the US, I've bought a variety of water gardening
supplies from sellers on eBay. I found prices very good compared to my
local mega-warehouse-petstore, and I've been happy with the
merchandise. There are only a few sellers selling this stuff on eBay
in the US, so I doubt if you'll have much competition in the UK, so it
might be worth your while.

(FYI, I'm an eBay employee.)

Good Luck,
Teri

Old 21-07-2003, 01:45 AM
Roseb441702

Although I'm relatively new to Ebay I did sell an item successfully. I was
nervous because it was first auction but it did turn out alright.

Probably the worst problem I had with it was that I was expecting the payment
too soon. It took about 2 weeks which - if not downright fast - was kind of
normal and what you would expect.

Rose

"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at:
The ShoutOut Page
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/shoutout.htm
Old 30-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Amanda Pope

Rose Ive decided to go for it but as I am getting marred on staurday will
hold of a week or 2 before putting the itens on sale.

www.arghamvillage.co.uk