GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Fish Breeding. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/41361-fish-breeding.html)

IAN GARDNER 25-08-2003 10:32 PM

Fish Breeding.

Dear all,
It`s been a few months since I posted. I have been here all the time but
reading the occational post.
Anyway.

I moved all my fish into my greenhouse pond as the fish would be better
because of an overhanging Oak tree. Long story but many of you know my
setup. I had one fish left in my main outside pond that I saw glimpses of
now and again. Well after months I finaly catched it and put it in the
greenhouse! After about 5 minutes all the big fish in the pond started to
chase it and spawn! I think all the others may have been males! Anyway i`ll
have to lokk out for the eggs. I do a test with a beaker to see if their are
any fry day to day.

How are the other ponds on the group. Maybe a general catch up could be on
order.

--
SEE YER.
IAN. P. GARDNER

Jerrispond 25-08-2003 11:12 PM

Fish Breeding.

test with a beaker to see if their are
any fry day to day. How are the other ponds on the group. Maybe a general

catch up could be onorder.

Hi Ian....Last year I put in a huge amount of anacharis. This year I have
over a dozen baby koi in that pond, I also put lots of anacharis in the
goldfish pond, and have lots of babies.....All else goes well for the
pond....not for me however....My heart gets worse and worse,....I have MAYBE a
year os so they say......they just don't understand I am too mean to die
LOL LOve to you Jerri

Karen Mullen 26-08-2003 05:42 AM

Fish Breeding.

In article ,
(Jerrispond) writes:

.My heart gets worse and worse,....I have MAYBE a
year os so they say......they just don't understand I am too mean to die

not eligible for a transplant??? sorry to hear about your ongoing trouble.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Jerrispond 26-08-2003 03:02 PM

Fish Breeding.

not eligible for a transplant??? sorry to hear about your ongoing trouble.

No the heart is not the problem....I guess I have blood the thicknes of mashed
potatoes LOL ,..... anything they put in would just block up also. So no
bypass or transplant would work Jerri

Karen Mullen 28-08-2003 02:32 AM

Fish Breeding.

In article ,
(Jerrispond) writes:

I guess I have blood the thicknes of mashed
potatoes LOL ,.....

well just what ARE you eating dear???LOL

seriously blood thinners/aspirin don't do anything?

Jerrispond 28-08-2003 02:42 PM

Fish Breeding.

seriously blood thinners/aspirin don't do anything?

I am on them all, but I KNOW that the doctors time for me to die and GODS time
for me to die are not always the same.....I choose God !!! Until then I also
choose to live as full a life as I can squeeze in Love to you Jerri

Karen Mullen 29-08-2003 01:42 AM

Fish Breeding.

In article ,
(Jerrispond) writes:

..I choose God !!! Until then I also
choose to live as full a life as I can squeeze in Love to you Jerri

you got that right!

Bless you and may you be around as long as you want to be.

Chagoi 30-08-2003 09:32 PM

Fish Breeding.

Jerrispond wrote:

seriously blood thinners/aspirin don't do anything?

I am on them all, but I KNOW that the doctors time for me to die and GODS time
for me to die are not always the same.....I choose God !!! Until then I also
choose to live as full a life as I can squeeze in Love to you Jerri

A...A...AMEN (musical)