Old 15-09-2003, 01:12 AM

Default Geyser Water Fountain help needed. (0/1)

Im considering building a Geyser Water Fountain like the ones
pictured.

Before I do is there anyone here who has had any experience with this
type of fountain?

What materials are needed?

Is a Geyser Water Fountain high on the maintenance scale?

Will it start to skink after time?

Must it need cleaning often?

What size pump should be needed?

Any information would be helpful.

TIA
Old 18-09-2003, 10:07 PM
IAN GARDNER

wrote in message
news
Im considering building a Geyser Water Fountain like the ones
pictured.

What picture!
You cannot upload pictures to this newsgroup!
Your have to provide a clickable link i`m affraid.

We cannot help you until you do.
Sorry.

--
IAN. P. GARDNER