Old 20-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Ryan Cook

Default pond information

I am a student at Derby university in the UK studying Product Design
Innovation & Marketing, I am in my final year and for one of our final
projects we have to design a 'simple pond' for a large British
company. If it is at all possible i was wondering if anybody was able
to e-mail me any information on the following areas; construction,
suitable materials, relivant designs, different features that could be
included (ie, safety features)things that you consider are most
important for first time buyers of ponds. Any information that is sent
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Old 22-10-2003, 11:12 PM
IAN GARDNER

"Ryan Cook" wrote in message
om...
I am a student at Derby university in the UK studying Product Design
Innovation & Marketing, I am in my final year and for one of our final
projects we have to design a 'simple pond' for a large British
company. If it is at all possible i was wondering if anybody was able
to e-mail me any information on the following areas; construction,
suitable materials, relivant designs, different features that could be
included (ie, safety features)things that you consider are most
important for first time buyers of ponds. Any information that is sent
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Dear Ryan,
To tell you all this infomation would take me hours of typing!
Your best bet would be to look at the websites from people on this
newsgroup. Also alot of the Fish magazines now have websites. Check these
out.

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT

Attn: **Persons Looking for Pond Information** -please read inside [email protected] Ponds 1 27-12-2006 01:10 AM
Help : UK Pond information required SkyCatcher Ponds 1 22-06-2004 01:05 PM
Pond information Ryan Cook Ponds 6 22-10-2003 06:22 AM
Tree information John A. Keslick, Jr. alt.forestry 0 26-05-2003 09:32 PM
Repairing forest and garden tools and information news.jfblasco.com alt.forestry 0 30-10-2002 04:40 PM