GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   i have a biger pong about 1000+ and looking for a pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/46734-i-have-biger-pong-about-1000-looking-pump.html)

brock 05-11-2003 10:02 PM

i have a biger pong about 1000+ and looking for a pump

i see this one i like is puripump but i have to wait tell dec. for it ...
is it a good pump? or is there other one that are just as good or better
i want 4000+ gph and i want it to be external pump with the watts low at
300 anyone know of one ... thank you for your info :)

DL4600 310 watts 4,600 gph at 5' 18 lbs.
189.00

George 05-12-2003 02:08 PM

i have a biger pong about 1000+ and looking for a pump

"brock" wrote in message
. com...
i see this one i like is puripump but i have to wait tell dec. for it ...
is it a good pump? or is there other one that are just as good or better
i want 4000+ gph and i want it to be external pump with the watts low at
300 anyone know of one ... thank you for your info :)

DL4600 310 watts 4,600 gph at 5' 18 lbs.
189.00

4,000 gph for 1,000 gallons of water is a little overkill, but if it works
for you... I have a 2,000 gal. pond with a 2,000 gph submersible pump
installed in an old pool filter, and my water is sparkling clean. Good
water flow over the fall too. If you can cycle the contents once per hour,
that should be enough.