Old 25-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Oxymel of Squill

Default Putting in pond,,,need help

no fish or plants doesn't really qualify as a pond; it's a water feature,
one of the great disfigurements of modern domestic design. It will knock
millions off the value of your house. You don't need a filter, just a splash
of some hideous chemical from time to time to kill the algae

"pitbullboy" wrote in message
. com...

"pitbullboy" wrote in message news:...
Hey everyone My name is Mark and I am from Modesto California, This

is
my first time doing this and would was wondering if you folks could help

newbie. I attached a pic where im going to put my pond and my main

question
is that I do not intend to put fish or plants in this pond just a

planter
type water feature and was wondering if I actually need a filter system

or
can I just use a standard fountain pump? As you can see the pond will be
kind of big. I attached two pics,,,one is of my house and where I want

the
pond and another of basically what I want it too look like.

Any help would be great

Old 26-02-2004, 12:02 PM
George

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
no fish or plants doesn't really qualify as a pond; it's a water feature,
one of the great disfigurements of modern domestic design. It will knock
millions off the value of your house. You don't need a filter, just a

splash
of some hideous chemical from time to time to kill the algae

You've got that right. Oh well, to each, his/her own. Not even a tadpole?
What a waste.

Old 29-02-2004, 03:47 PM
pitbullboy

"pitbullboy" wrote in message news:...
Hey everyone My name is Mark and I am from Modesto California, This is
my first time doing this and would was wondering if you folks could help a

Putting green Help Irishden Lawns 9 25-08-2007 10:43 PM
Putting in a new pond... Ponds 3 10-07-2003 04:56 AM
Putting in a new pond... Ponds 2 10-07-2003 12:31 AM
putting my pond in help me desmond Ponds 1 09-03-2003 07:21 PM
Putting Bubble Wrap In Greenhouse Gary B United Kingdom 1 09-02-2003 04:00 PM