GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Turtle pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/54869-turtle-pond.html)

KerplunKuK 08-03-2004 07:18 PM

Turtle pond

I am now getting ready to build a pond for my turtles. They have been
living indoors, but are now huge and need the freedom. I live in
Cambridgeshire in the UK.
Can anyone provide me with any help or information on building a haven for
my little fellas, and possibly point me in the direction of some good
sources?

Thanks

--

remove SPAM to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Steve Michaelson 20-03-2004 05:32 AM

Turtle pond

I will try to dig up the book that I read this in, but I remember reading
that you need to keep them away from fish, unless you want the fish to
become turtle food, and you need to keep them fenced in, or they will wonder
away.

I will let you know more details when I find that book. I am not a turtle
owner, but it was in one of my pond books.

-Steve Michaelson