Old 06-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Basil Malithorne

Default Koi White spot - Concern?

Hello all,
Been a long winter, but happy spring. Another winter has passed and my fish all survived it. One issue concerns me though is that one of my Koi has a white spot behind the top of his head. I vaguely recall reading about this condition here, but don't remember what to do about it, if anything. What concerns me more is that I have sold my home and sniff pond and am moving to a new home this summer. I have considered letting the fish stay at my brother's pond until I can get settled in and a new pond established. However, I do not want to endanger his fish if this condition can be transferred from one to the next. He has an upper pond that has no fish in it presently, but this all flows down to the lower too. Suggestions anyone?

--
Barefoot Malithorne