Old 17-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Steele family

Default fish with disease

Hello there,
Just noticed a problem with 4 or 5 of our fish. We have about 20 fish
altogether in our pond. They are mixed colours ranging from plain gold,
plain white/cream, plain black and a mix of these colours.
The problem seems to be with the plain gold fish. They have creamy white
lumps on them. One fish has the largest lump, on top of his spine/tail area.
The others have smaller lumps, just under the skin surface. Some of these
fish have 3 or 4 of theses lumps. Any ideas? I have been on lots of fish
disease sites and can't find this condition. Are they tumours?
Advice please.
Regards,
Liz

Old 19-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Abby

"Steele family" wrote in message
Hello there,
Just noticed a problem with 4 or 5 of our fish. We have about 20 fish
altogether in our pond. They are mixed colours ranging from plain gold,
plain white/cream, plain black and a mix of these colours.
The problem seems to be with the plain gold fish. They have creamy white
lumps on them. One fish has the largest lump, on top of his spine/tail

area.
The others have smaller lumps, just under the skin surface. Some of these
fish have 3 or 4 of theses lumps. Any ideas? I have been on lots of fish
disease sites and can't find this condition. Are they tumours?
Advice please.
Regards,
Liz

Check out the web site koivet.com
Very helpful.

Abby

HELP: Tomato Disease (Wilt disease?) vms North Carolina 4 18-07-2005 01:11 PM
fish with disease Steele family Ponds 6 21-04-2004 11:07 PM
fish with disease Steele family Ponds 1 17-04-2004 03:30 PM
Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Jim Webster sci.agriculture 370 01-05-2003 10:44 AM
New thread. Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Lotus sci.agriculture 1 31-12-2002 03:29 PM