GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Pirates are sailing on my pond ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/78886-pirates-sailing-my-pond.html)

Harlan Osier 14-07-2004 04:02 AM

Pirates are sailing on my pond !

Does that mean there could be a treasure somewhere in it?

Dances With Ferrets 14-07-2004 05:03 PM

(Harlan Osier) wrote in message . com...
Does that mean there could be a treasure somewhere in it?

Damn pirates, always trying to take over my pond.... getting in the
way when I try to do maintenance and plant trimming... and the
drinking songs in the middle of the night are a bigger annoyance. How
would YOU like to wake up at 3 a.m. to "YO-HO-HO AND A BOTTLE OF
RUM!!!" And wouldn't ya know, the LFS does not have pirate test kits
or anti-piratic medications? (I'm really surprised that Mardel Labs
or Aquarium Pharmaceuticals hasn't cashed in on this market yet.)