Old 22-07-2004, 07:04 PM
abc

Default Pondvac

Anybody know anything about these? please. There is an advert., in todays
Daily Mail - I wondered if they are any good.
Cheers
Mack

Old 26-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Oxymel of Squill

don't know the one you're talking about, but I bought a long pump with a
handle for you to manually raise the piston. The tube is wide so little
chaps who get sucked in get a bit of an Alton Towers experience but come to
no harm. Only prob is that the little bag which is supposed to be the
strainer is too small, woefully inadequate and keeps falling off. I use it
for other purposes now and just occasionally scoop a bucket of horridness
out of the bottom of the pond.
These things are often sold as the way to keep the pond pretty enough to
have in your parlour, but ponds aren't meant to be like that.