GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   What is it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/83131-what.html)

Jimmy G 06-09-2004 07:54 PM

What is it?

What is this stuff? It is colorless, rather stringy, & covering the
waterfall and growing on all the rocks in the pond.

I thought algae was green or brown. How does one get rid of this without
making the water uninhabitable?

Thanks for the help?

Jimmy G 06-09-2004 08:03 PM

Sorry about that link. I'd really appreciate it if I could send an e-mail
to somebody knowledgeable in "pondscumology" for identification purposes.

The stuff is translucent - white-ish, hangs from rocks & grows in the water.

Jimmy G 06-09-2004 08:03 PM

Jimmy G 06-09-2004 08:03 PM