GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Water Testing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/87637-water-testing.html)

Gary 13-12-2004 12:23 AM

Water Testing

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could recommend a probe or meter which tests the
water for the following:

- Nitrite
- Nitrate
- Ammonia
- PH

Any ideas? I will actually be using it for a very large aquarium. Thought
maybe a few Koi keepers may use them, hence the post to the Pond group.

Thanks for any help! I am in the UK.

Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk

Birgitte 13-12-2004 11:05 PM

Hi Gary , I bought the hanna c203 this august , and I am very happy whit it
..
http://www.koicarp.net/water_treatme...na_meters.html
but it's a bit expencive.

I was quiet happy whit the kusuris testset too, just not the amonia set.

--
Birgitte
http://www.ninaweb.dk/havedam/english.htm