GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Can I ask a question and have you look at my pond phots? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/88535-can-i-ask-question-have-you-look-my-pond-phots.html)

G & K Meyer 09-01-2005 06:32 PM

Can I ask a question and have you look at my pond phots?

I am setting up some photos on ofoto and I would like feed back on ideas to
make it better. and how to reduce the trouble with elegy.
If some one let me know if I can do that at this group would be great. And
how? Thank you.
--
Greg &/or Kellie Meyer

[email protected] 11-01-2005 02:39 PM

I think it looks great but reducing light on pond surface may help.
VWalker

[email protected] 11-01-2005 02:39 PM

PondBoy 28-01-2005 11:09 PM

email me at and I will give you some suggestions if
ya still need help.