Old 20-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Benji Thorn

Default Buidling a pond

I'd like to build a small pond perhaps 3 x 5 metres in my backyard and
would ideally like to have some fish living in it. Could anyone post
some good links to building and constructing such a thing?

What plants grow best in a pond?

Thanks heaps

Benji
Old 21-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Wildkarrde

Well I kinda searched all over the place for constructions tips. I got most
of my construction info from http://www.koicymru.co.uk/index.htm and then my
final coatings from http://www.koi-koteusa.com

Old 22-02-2005, 03:01 AM
David

Kinda defeats the purpose of the list - we want to hear the
conversation too......

David

Old 22-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Oxymel of Squill

everyone knows my contribution - don't be in a hurry to add the fish, let
the pond sit and settle for a year first. Everyone else says a year is too
long, but .....

Old 27-02-2005, 05:36 PM
News - Two and a Half

Benji

Try this link its form the BBC gardening web site in London

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/htbg2/flat/module4/

Good luck

Craig