Old 26-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Himszy

Default Filter

Hi,

I am making a r/c submarine and wish to use a pump for propulsion. I've
bought the pump and found that it will need a filter to prevent rubbish
getting caught in it. Can anyone recommend a form of filter for this use?

Thanks

Michael

Old 26-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Glenn S.

Himszy wrote:
Hi,

I am making a r/c submarine and wish to use a pump for propulsion. I've
bought the pump and found that it will need a filter to prevent rubbish
getting caught in it. Can anyone recommend a form of filter for this use?

Thanks

Michael

It depends on the size of the pump that you are going to use.

If it's small enough, how about a filter bag for a Whisper or TetraTec
aquarium filter?

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html
Old 28-03-2005, 05:38 PM

uhhh... how about an under-gravel filter?