GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   new here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/94971-new-here.html)

Bev England 29-05-2005 09:04 PM

new here

Hi, I am new here and new to News Groups so please be patient haha. I have
been ponding for about 16 yrs now. We have two ponds. The upper one is about
10x8x2 feet and is for plants, frogs and tadpoles, it leads into a bog which
then leads into a stream and it leads into our larger pond 18'x14'x5' for
our Koi and goldfish. I live in the Maritimes, Canada. Take a look at my
website to see pictures.
Bev
http://bevsplace.ca/

Pixie 30-05-2005 09:51 AM

Hello Bev
I checked your website out and i enjoyed my tour thanks for sharing
you are a multi talented lady
congratulations regards and best wishes Pixie -Western Australia

Bev 30-05-2005 01:07 PM

Thanks pixie for the welcome and the comments. I enjoy my ponds, gardens and
art very much. I have family in "Queens" Australia, I think that's the name.
Your country is very beautiful :)

--
http://bevsplace.ca/
oups.com...