GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   clear water (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/96913-clear-water.html)

Wilf Baker 04-07-2005 09:13 PM

clear water

For the first time in 20 years of keeping ponds I have green water and can
not clear it with my filter, straw in one pebbles in another and rags in
another. Help please

Bill

Dude 05-07-2005 01:54 PM

Had the same problem.. I live in Phoenix AZ " Valley of the SUN" and
the only thing that worked for me was a UV filter. No more Pea soup for
me :)

Chris