GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Is anyone using one of these external pond pumps? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/96961-anyone-using-one-these-external-pond-pumps.html)

Dude 06-07-2005 01:33 AM

Is anyone using one of these external pond pumps?

Is anyone using one of these external pond pumps?
1/2 HP ELECTRIC CLEAR WATER PUMP - POOL/POND/FARM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....732=AD&item =
=3D439...

Mine is not working now and I need to get another one pretty soon.
Currently I have: 1/2 HP Submersible Dirty Water Pump ponds farm floods

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....732=AD&item =
=3D439...

This is the second one of these I have and I'm done with them. This one

is doing the same thing that my first one did. It blew the circuit on
the gfci outlet. I reset it and it runs for a few min and the circuit
blows again. Its not the outlet because anythig else plugged in still
stays running.

Anyways at my office we have a 300 gallong salt water aquarium and this

is the kind of pump we use there and it runs 24/7 and its been ruinning

for over 2 years straight with no break downs. The only difference will

be that if I get one mine will have to live outside. I will probably
make some kind of cover for it.=20

Thanks,=20
Chris