GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Ordering a Stock Tank!?!? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/97755-ordering-stock-tank.html)

V.V. 22-07-2005 02:08 PM

Ordering a Stock Tank!?!?

Hello all-
Another question. I tried to order a stock tank from Tractor Supply. I
talked to a woman who said she'd order it and to check back in two weeks. I
just checked and I'm not confident that she even knew who I was or ordered
it since she just asked me to call back. Okay, bottom line...where else can
we order these tanks and could they just be delivered to our homes? Here
are the specs of what I'd like:

METAL STOCK TANK
Heavy galvanized corrugated sidewalls and extra heavy 20 gauge galvanized
tank bottoms. Built to stand up under the most severe conditions.
DEPTH SIZE/STYLE CAPACITY
2' 6 Round 395 Gals.

I'm willing to get a plastic one also but not sure where to look . Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Vince