GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/155639-re-please-let-us-know-what-nsps-carrying-rpm-not.html)

drsolo 19-03-2007 11:31 PM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

roadrunner is not. Ingrid

wrote in message
RPM is still propagating throughout usenet. It may still take
another 1-2 weeks to fully reach everywhere, and some nsp's may not
add it unless prodded by customers.

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

As of 3-19-07 Supernews is, Usenet News and Giganews are not.

Please check in with the status of your nsp.

(Be sure to update/refresh your group list first!)

-ron

cat daddy 20-03-2007 02:43 AM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

[piggybacked]

wrote in message
RPM is still propagating throughout usenet. It may still take
another 1-2 weeks to fully reach everywhere, and some nsp's may not
add it unless prodded by customers.

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

As of 3-19-07 Supernews is, Usenet News and Giganews are not.

Please check in with the status of your nsp.

(Be sure to update/refresh your group list first!)

Giganews just added it. I don't know when the list updates here, but the
propagation search engine at http://groupsearch.aacity.net/engine.html
currently shows 25 of 59 servers it polls.

Klatch 20-03-2007 02:51 AM

wrote in message
RPM is still propagating throughout usenet. It may still take
another 1-2 weeks to fully reach everywhere, and some nsp's may not
add it unless prodded by customers.

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

As of 3-19-07 Supernews is, Usenet News and Giganews are not.

Please check in with the status of your nsp.

(Be sure to update/refresh your group list first!)

-ron

At&T Worldnet Netnews has RPM, but there are no posts visible.
Fortunately Verizon Netnews also carries RPM and the posts are visible.

Altum[_2_] 20-03-2007 04:02 AM

wrote:
RPM is still propagating throughout usenet. It may still take
another 1-2 weeks to fully reach everywhere, and some nsp's may not
add it unless prodded by customers.

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

AT&T/SBC Global/Prodigy has it.

--
My other fish and pond forum is:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

Chris[_9_] 20-03-2007 12:58 PM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

Wide Open West added it this week

I don't have a pond but my brother-in-law does so i will let him know

Hal 20-03-2007 01:50 PM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

Roadrunner, Comcast and Cox will have r.p.m. by the weekend if not
sooner. Highwinds are doing a full sync later this week which should
automatically add the new group

Thanks, all I got from Cox when I requested the group be added was a
canned response that my email will be read by a real person. Cox
doesn't have RPM as of this morning.

Regards,

Hal

Derek Broughton 20-03-2007 05:25 PM

Klatch wrote:

wrote in message
RPM is still propagating throughout usenet. It may still take
another 1-2 weeks to fully reach everywhere, and some nsp's may not
add it unless prodded by customers.

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

As of 3-19-07 Supernews is, Usenet News and Giganews are not.

Please check in with the status of your nsp.

(Be sure to update/refresh your group list first!)

-ron

At&T Worldnet Netnews has RPM, but there are no posts visible.
Fortunately Verizon Netnews also carries RPM and the posts are visible.

"Having" it, and actually populating it can be two different things. It
could take up to a day to start seeing posts after they have the group.

Individual.net is carrying rpm, and probably has done since it was first
created (hard to say, since I wasn't checking).
--
derek

[email protected] 20-03-2007 11:36 PM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

In , on 03/19/07
at 10:02 PM, said:

My thanks to everyone who is providing us updates on the various isp's
and nsp's.
Your help is appreciated.

GigaNews apparently now is carrying this group, as I'm a Comcast user and
we get our news via GigaNews.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

Rebecca Ore 21-03-2007 06:07 AM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

In article ,
wrote:

Please let us know what nsp's are/are not carrying RPM.

-ron

Verizon has added it. Best wishes and lots of fun with your ponds.

Hal[_1_] 22-03-2007 02:02 PM

Please let us know what nsp's are carrying rpm & which are not

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:07:52 CST, Nigel Sixsmith
wrote:

Following up on this;

Highwinds are now carrying the group as of this afternoon.

This affects Cox, Roadrunner and Newshosting customers to name but a
few.

I'm here via Cox in Middle Georgia.

Regards,

Hal