GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Solar Pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/155991-solar-pond.html)

~ jan[_2_] 29-03-2007 02:31 AM

Solar Pond

Recently someone asked about solar pumps, air pumps, etc.

In my recent Doctors Foster & Smith catalog they have a whole page of solar
power equipment, include battery storage so stuff will still run at night.

www.drsfostersmith.com ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

BoyPete 29-03-2007 08:35 PM

Solar Pond

~ jan wrote:
Recently someone asked about solar pumps, air pumps, etc.

In my recent Doctors Foster & Smith catalog they have a whole page of
solar power equipment, include battery storage so stuff will still
run at night.

www.drsfostersmith.com ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

Nice stuff. Shame it's across the pond from me :)
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK