Old 01-05-2007, 06:32 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Removing objects from bottom of pond

I have never understood the canine brain. springers that threw
themselves into any kind of water, lakes, ponds, puddles. dogs that
wanted to be outside in the thunderstorm with the water. but offer
them clean water in a tub and water coming from overhead they went
nuts. then we figured out that anything we forced them to do wasnt in
their playbook. so we trained them to hop into the tub by themselves
with teh command "dirty feets" ..... and sure enough soon every time
their feet were dirty they would hop into the tub and wait for
somebody to come turn on the water. Charlie the pathetic would wait
in there for 15 minutes or longer before giving up. Ingrid

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:17:32 CST, kthirtya wrote:

kat wrote
Or picking up dead ones and giving themselves a Laborador version of AX Body

Spray...

Eeeeeew! Forgot that little doggy trick.
And the fun of trying to stuff a 90 pound
hysterically reluctant lab
into the bathtub.

k :-)

Rate This Thread: