GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Offical Frog ~ Pacific Chorus Frog (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/157811-offical-frog-%7E-pacific-chorus-frog.html)

kthirtya 01-05-2007 05:45 PM

Offical Frog ~ Pacific Chorus Frog

The state of Washington has picked an
offical frog... The Pacific Chorus Frog. It was a classroom project
for a bunch of school kids - a neat way to integrate curriculum (rare
in these days of high stakes testing, but I digress...)

Anyway the frog lives in my backyard (and jan's backyard much to her
neighbor's ire) and seems to be oblivious to its enhanced status.

k :-)

~ jan[_3_] 02-05-2007 05:18 PM

On Tue, 1 May 2007 10:45:05 CST, kthirtya wrote:

The state of Washington has picked an
offical frog... The Pacific Chorus Frog.

Anyway the frog lives in my backyard (and jan's backyard much to her
neighbor's ire) and seems to be oblivious to its enhanced status.

Needless to say, I'm happy about my evicted frogs at least having state
"status". ;-) Neighbors can't complain, at most there might be 1 frog come
for an overnighter after I've gone to bed, next night I've caught him. I
think I'm up to or over a dozen evictions & re-locations this year. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us