GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Bob speaks (whines) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/157963-bob-speaks-whines.html)

Galen Hekhuis 04-05-2007 01:19 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

Bob would have sent this himself, except you have to click to send,
and Bob already ate the mouse. So he left me a note asking me, among
other things, to send the message. Here it is:

First of all, it's kind of elitist of you to name me Bob. Of course,
I doubt you could spell or pronounce my snake name anyway, so I guess
Bob will do. Anyway, this pond is really boring. I mean *really*
boring. There is nothing to do. I sit around all day in different
parts of the pond, waiting, hoping, praying for something to happen.
But it never does. In addition, there aren't many yummy fish, in
fact, there aren't any fish. There aren't many tadpoles [left ed.],
either. If that isn't bad enough, practically all the garden hose
that Galen has lying around is black, and I don't see all that well.
Just imagine some of my "dates."

PS Y'all have some really bad tasting mice, too.

Phyllis and Jim 04-05-2007 04:35 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

Hi Bob,

You are lucky you don't have to visit Jim and Phyllis' pond. They
have ways of protecting fish that look like Galen's weeding.
Sometimes dire things happen to snakes up there! In fact, the mice
around their house are known for having bleeding problems (rat poison
= blood thinner). Hang in there and entertain Galen...lie there and
soak up the sun!

Jim

~ jan[_3_] 04-05-2007 04:43 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:19:48 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

Bob would have sent this himself, except you have to click to send,
and Bob already ate the mouse. So he left me a note asking me, among
other things, to send the message. Here it is:

First of all, it's kind of elitist of you to name me Bob. Of course,
I doubt you could spell or pronounce my snake name anyway, so I guess
Bob will do. Anyway, this pond is really boring. I mean *really*
boring. There is nothing to do. I sit around all day in different
parts of the pond, waiting, hoping, praying for something to happen.
But it never does. In addition, there aren't many yummy fish, in
fact, there aren't any fish. There aren't many tadpoles [left ed.],
either. If that isn't bad enough, practically all the garden hose
that Galen has lying around is black, and I don't see all that well.
Just imagine some of my "dates."

PS Y'all have some really bad tasting mice, too.

LOL! Poor Bob. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Ralph & His Clowder 04-05-2007 06:02 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

Bob, I don't know why Galen thinks you are whining when you are quite
obviously hissssssssing through a hissy-fit.
Gabrielle

kthirtya 04-05-2007 09:02 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

Bob,
You need to find a nice, pretty, young lady
and offer her an apple. You can stir up all
sorts of entertainment and trouble that way...

k :-)

[email protected] 04-05-2007 03:01 PM

Bob speaks (whines)

they could have named you Bobbit.............

Gill Passman 05-05-2007 01:45 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

wrote:
they could have named you Bobbit.............

Yes, but which bit on a long thin creature would get cut off?????? Sadly
I can only think of one bit and that is the whole snake - Eeek....you
are traumatising poor Bob if he could possibly read - lol......

Bob, I like your dignity.....long may Galen preserve your rights to a
dignified life even if he did insult you with the name Bob ;-)

Gill

~ jan[_3_] 05-05-2007 03:49 AM

Bob speaks (whines)

wrote:
they could have named you Bobbit.............

Yes, but which bit on a long thin creature would get cut off?????? Sadly
I can only think of one bit and that is the whole snake - Eeek....you
are traumatising poor Bob if he could possibly read - lol......

Bob, I like your dignity.....long may Galen preserve your rights to a
dignified life even if he did insult you with the name Bob ;-)
Gill

I think Bobbit was the name of the lady who did the deed, so if Bob was a
Bobbit Galen may have to reconsider his hospitality. :-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Server 13 08-05-2007 09:20 PM

Bob speaks (whines)

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

Bob, I like your dignity.....long may Galen preserve your rights to a
dignified life even if he did insult you with the name Bob ;-)

I beg to differ!

http://www.subgenius.com/

-cmb, pond scum microscope aquarium owner since 1999. "More algae!!!!"