GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Fresh Aire! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/158472-fresh-aire.html)

mos 11-05-2007 05:22 PM

Fresh Aire!

Hi everyone! I just rediscovered rec.pondsMODERATED!!!
thankyou!!!! ..I missed my daily fix of pondables. This was always a
great forum for helpful information. My little puddle is about 650
gallons, 13 comets, 1 squatter greenfrog. We dug it 8 years ago on
the hottest day of the summer 102....Its a happy little place for it's
inhabitants.... It had one unfortunate winter when the pump during a
deep extended freeze, and I lost everything, including the snails. I
learned that lesson.

Good to be back, missed reading so much info, there are so many
knowledgeable folks that helped me over the years on this forum.

Maureen

Phyllis and Jim 11-05-2007 06:27 PM

Fresh Aire!

Hi Maureen,

Welcome to rpm. Phyllis and I love being able to interact with
ponders without having all of the hostile traffic.

May your pond thrive.

Jim

kthirtya 11-05-2007 09:13 PM

Fresh Aire!

Hi Maureen!!

Isn't it nice!! :-))
Glad to see you found us!

kathy :-)

~ jan[_3_] 12-05-2007 11:05 AM

Fresh Aire!

On Fri, 11 May 2007 10:22:45 CST, mos wrote:

Good to be back, missed reading so much info, there are so many
knowledgeable folks that helped me over the years on this forum.
Maureen

I'm glad you rediscovered us... and I sure understand about missing your
daily cyber-pond fix. I finally broke the RP (unmoderated) habit this last
week. Didn't need to be reading all the negative commentary, plus I
couldn't post without harassment, so not worth reading. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us