GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Help naming lilies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/158517-help-naming-lilies.html)

Phyllis and Jim 12-05-2007 05:32 PM

Help naming lilies

I just posted five pics of lilies in our pond. I don't know their
names. They are on The Freshwater Aquarium. If you search for 'help
naming lilies', they will come right up. Any help would be valued!

Jim

~ jan[_3_] 13-05-2007 01:40 AM

Help naming lilies

On Sat, 12 May 2007 10:32:28 CST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

I just posted five pics of lilies in our pond. I don't know their
names. They are on The Freshwater Aquarium. If you search for 'help
naming lilies', they will come right up. Any help would be valued!

Jim

The only one that looks familiar to me is the pink, either Spendida or
Attraction. The yellows do not look my chromatella, nor do the whites look
like my Virginia.

I've been dividing plants most of the afternoon, heading back out to get at
it again. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us